Accounts Payable Receivable Clerk - Healdsburg, California, United States
- Job Type:Full Time
- Category:Accounts Payable,Accounts Payable/Receivable Coordinator,Business Office
- Salary: $15.50 - $22.00 Per Hour
- Job Location: Healdsburg, California, United States
Accounts Payable Receivable Clerk
The Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk performs a variety of general accounting and clerical support tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable/receivable. They compile and maintain verified accounts payable records, reconcile statements, and issues payment to vendors.
The ideal candidate has dealership and at least one year of experience in a position of similar responsibility, and knowledge of accounts payable/receivable and general accounting procedures. They must be detail-oriented and good with numbers and proficient with accounting software and with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
This job description summary outlines core aspects of this position, but additional duties may be required on a routine basis. This job description does not constitute the complete responsibilities for this position.
- Receives, reconciles, and processes vendor invoices
- Prepares customer invoices and credit batches
- Reconciliation of daily cash deposits
- Prepares accounts payable checks and posts all open items in accounts payable daily
- Reconciles statement and ledger and ensures payments are consistent with set schedules
- Maintains petty cash systems
- Maintains updated files for accounts receivable and payable
- Ensures that all accounting transactions comply with financial policies and procedures Provides administrative assistance as needed
- Attends all staff meetings, trainings, and educational classes as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Professional and dependable
- Dealership experience preferred
- Strong computer and internet skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Able to deal with confidential information appropriately
- Strong attention to detail and interest in accuracy
- Professional and dependable
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Reynolds and Reynolds experience a plus
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Professional Workplace
- Non-Smoking Workplace
- Drug Free Workplace
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Direct Deposit
- 401(k) with Company Match
Victory Automotive Group is family owned and operated since 1997 with over 40 locations across the United States. We provide the best opportunities for all employees, customers, communities and each manufacturer we represent. Our continued commitment is to improve our dealerships and services to satisfy our customer’s wants and needs 100 percent of the time and always provide a pleasant, informative and professional experience.
Victory Automotive Group is always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
Victory Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
It’s time to make the most important move of your career!