Victory Automotive Group is family owned and operated since 1997 with over 40 locations across the United States. We provide the best opportunities for all employees, customers, communities, and each manufacturer we represent. Our continued commitment is to improve our dealerships and services to satisfy our customer’s wants and needs 100 percent of the time and always provide a pleasant, informative, and professional experience.
Victory Automotive Group is always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
Victory Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
The Administrative Assistant performs all basic clerical and administrative office tasks. They manage and follow through with the communication within the department and coordinates processes to ensure the department maintains organization. This position will be monitoring all paperwork is complete and accurate along with daily administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate has some experience in an administrative position. They must have a pleasant and courteous personality, administrative and organizational skills, strong phone and computer skills, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This job description summary outlines core aspects of this position, but additional duties may be required on a routine basis. This job description does not constitute the complete responsibilities for this position.
- Manages communication, such as phone calls and messages for the department
- Provides clerical support, such as typing, filing, copying, data entry, and record keeping
- Prepares, sends, picks up, and distributes all incoming and outgoing mail
- Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records
- Performs data entry of facility business activity
- May perform basic financial data entry
- Performs other duties as assigned